Harrington Family Health Care is a patient-centered practice and Federally Qualified Health Center providing high quality, cost effective medical, dental, podiatry and mental health services to the people of Washington County, Maine since 1984. Our goal is to provide all residents with the very best quality comprehensive medical, dental, and behavioral health care possible.
PATIENT PORTAL IS HERE!
We are pleased to provide you direct access to your health information through our Patient Portal. A Patient Portal is an interactive tool to keep you engaged about your care. This new tool allows patients to read and print registration forms, access your health data including recent lab results, send secure messages, update billing and personal information, and schedule or cancel appointments, even after business hours. Create your account today!
Click on “Patient Portal” link in the menu to access the patient portal.
Benefits of being a patient at HFHC!
Being a patient here at Harrington Family Health Center can be very rewarding and beneficial for you. We are providing you with a list of resources that you may find worthwhile.
You may ask any Provider or Staff about these resources.
• Beth C. Wright Resources: There are pamphlets available throughout the facility that discusses resources available to our patients and their caretaker(s). Some of these resources include:
o Transportation assistance
o Wellness programs (i.e. yoga, reiki, chi kung, reflexology, etc.)
o Support groups—Beth C. Wright Cancer Resource Center offers a weekly support group here.
• Free Well-Testing Kit: Currently, in our lobby, a station is set up for our patients that can put them in a drawing for a free well-testing kit.
• Free Gun Safety Locks. Gun safety is very important, especially in a community where hunting is an aspect of our lives.
• Free Food Boxes: We have teamed up with Pantry Partners to provide eligible families with a supplemental food package.
• Free Pass to the State Parks: Spending time with your family and enjoying the sights can be a special moment and HFHC is happy to provide these to you.
We are pleased to provide you with these resources.
Rite Aid to start delivering prescriptions April 1, 2015
Beginning April 1st, Rite Aid in Machias will deliver patient’s prescriptions to the Harrington Family Health Center. This service will be available Monday – Friday from 2:00pm and 2:30pm. Patients need to let Rite Aid know they want their prescriptions taken to HFHC before 11:00 AM the day of delivery. Any prescription not picked up by 2:30pm will be delivered on the next delivery day. No prescriptions will be left at HFHC.
Hours of Operation
Mon Tues Wed Fri 7:30am – 5:00pm
Thur 7:30am – 7:00pm
Harrington Family Health Center
50 East Main St.
Harrington, ME 04643